Johnny Dunne, of Coventry Road, appeared at Warwick Crown Court on Tuesday (19 November) in relation to an incident that took place in Nuneaton last year.
The 19-year-old went to the Crows Nest pub on 9 June 2018 where he sought out two men intending to offer them a bare knuckle fight.
He then proceeded to verbally abuse the victims – two 19-year-old men – in an unprovoked attack before a fight broke out.
Shortly afterwards, Dunne was captured on CCTV damaging one of the victim’s cars, which was subsequently written off.

Dunne was arrested following the incident and despite initially denying all the charges, he changed his plea to guilty before a trial would have begun.
He admitted racially aggravated assault and criminal damage and received a 19 month custodial sentence. Dunne was also handed a ten year restraining order.
PC Cheryl Smith said: "There is simply no excuse for hate crime and we will not tolerate this type of behaviour.
"We will always support victims of hate crime and continue to work to prevent crimes motivated by prejudice and hate.
“Thankfully, incidents of this nature within our communities are rare but I hope this sentence not only acts as a deterrent to others but also goes some way to reassuring the public that Warwickshire Police will always prioritise bringing offenders to justice where possible and protecting our communities from harm.”
Beaumanor Hall chimneys repaired as council looks to protect historic Leicestershire venue
Wildfire Alert from the Government
LCFC supporters group says most support change in ownership
Memorial stall for former market trader
Tips to remain shut due to demand
Rail disruption due to heatwave
Woman dies after A42 crash
Do you know this man?
